Thursday 29 July 2010

Claudio Parentela

What is your name? How old are you?
Claudio Parentela...I'm 48 year old...

What value do you think your art offers art?
It gives me the life ...so what value my life offers...?

If you were a shape which would you be?
A triangle...

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Russian

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with pink?
podium,rhubarb,cropper,needle,bingo

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
unfrotunately yes...

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Loved..and sure also hated....it's also an other form of love,why not...?

Tell me something you like?
I should like just in this moment to be on the moon...


Where do you work?
In Italy...in my studio...in my home...

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Claudio...what do you want for you in your next life...?
...To live in Russia...and to cultivate there a great garden with many fruit tree
s...

No comments:

Post a Comment