Tuesday 13 July 2010

Beth Allan

What is your name? How old are you?
Beth, I'm 18.

What value do you think your art offers art?
My art offers the perspective of a synesthesiac.

If you were a shape which would you be?
The shape of a coke bottle, which apparently I already am.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Russian, because cyrillic is beautiful and I'm covered in it already.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with act?
Fact, react, smacked, lacked, tact.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes, blunt too.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Hated, I deal with that better, and I think it can be stronger than love too.

Tell me something you like?
The smell of Xerox.

Where do you work?
I used to manage a promotions agency, now I'm part of an arts collective that I plan to cultivate into London's version of Kitsune.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.

How many lives do you have left? 2 and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment