Wednesday 7 July 2010

CopyRight

What is your name? How old are you?
My artist name is 'copyright' im 30

What value do you think your art offers art?
I pretty much make art for myself, its kinda a selfish vocation.

If you were a shape which would you be?
Squigilly line

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Japanese, for sure.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with spray?
hay, grey, pompeii, touche, horay

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yeah (thats a lie) (fuk i did it, i promised i wouldnt make any stupid jokes and i couldn't help myself, i'll never learn)

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
spread the love

Tell me something you like?
When i was 11 i was obsesed with Garfield, i wrote to jim'l fix it to get to meet the creator Jim Davis, but he never came through. Since then i've learnt that you make your own opportunities and not to rely on people you've never met.

Where do you work?
I work in Bristol as a full time Artist.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Question; Do you like cheese?
Answer; Yes, but only in moderation

No comments:

Post a Comment