Thursday 29 July 2010

Ian Phenna

What is your name? How old are you?
Ian Phenna....42

What value do you think your art offers art?
I'd like to think my art offers an honest insight into the way I was feeling as it was created.

If you were a shape which would you be?
I would be an abstract shape.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
I would like to speak Japanese.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with busy?
Fizzy,Dizzy,Frizzy,Tizzy?..that's it I'm afraid

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
I am honest..honest!

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
I'd like to be loved and hated for the art I produce.

Tell me something you like?
I like music.

Where do you work?
I work from home or on walls.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Is that it? It would appear so.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment