Monday 12 July 2010

Twinkle Troughton

What is your name? How old are you?
Twinkle Troughton age = 31

What value do you think your art offers art?
hmmm gawd knows! I need to think on this one a little bit...

If you were a shape which would you be?
I'd like to be a star or maybe a heart...

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
German

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with booze?
choose, lose, flooze, bruise, cruise

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
As I can be...sometimes it's tough but I do try and be!

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Loved, I don't really go for hate in this big world of ours!

Tell me something you like?
Food

Where do you work?
At home

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Q: Whats the definition of an idiot?
A: someone who keeps repeating the same mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment