Thursday 8 July 2010

Elliott Rooney

What is your name? How old are you?
My name is Elliott Alexander Rooney. I am 25 years and 5 months old.

What value do you think your art offers art?
I think my art offers 'art' a visual piece of myself.

If you were a shape which would you be?
I would be a triangle, but with curved edges.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Sign language. It always amazes me.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with draw?
Whore, More, Score, Four, Sure.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Loved.

Tell me something you like?
Curved edges.

Where do you work?
Alone. I cant work around other people.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
When I get older will I look more like my dad?
No you will not look like your dad, stop worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment