Wednesday 14 July 2010

Tinsel Edwards

What is your name? How old are you?
Tinsel Edwards, I’m 31

What value do you think your art offers art?
Abit of straightforward, no beating around the bush, telling it like it is-ness

If you were a shape which would you be?
A circle. I like circles, spots and polka dots, so I guess I may aswell be a circle, although I’m not sure I’m very circular myself…

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
German. I love Berlin and would like to be able to speak the language when I’m there.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with girl?
Whirl, hurl, curl, pearl, twirl

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes, well I try very hard to be

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
both

Tell me something you like?
Cottage cheese.

Where do you work?
In my studio mostly

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Q. What question can you come up with for this bit which will be poignant and meaningful and relevant?
A. ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH I can't decide and I've been trying to come up with something for 24 HOURRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment