Monday 12 July 2010

Emma Weaver

What is your name? How old are you?
My name is Emma Weaver and I am 21 years old.

What value do you think your art offers art?
I think it offers a space to dream for awhile, either this or absolutely nothing at all.

If you were a shape which would you be?
I would be the shape of a rain drop.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
English.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with
card?
Hmmm... it seems that it is really hard to think of things that rhyme with card,
but maybe lard, barred, or charred?
But that is only three, oh deary me.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Now-a-days extremely, although sometimes it seems debatable whether being too honest is a good thing.

"Do you cringe when I say things?" "Yes of course, all the time." - should have said no?

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Love is a fickle friend so maybe hate is a more long term option.

Tell me something you like?
I like drinking infinite amounts of tea and the wilderness and remembering things that make me laugh, I like not being in England and then wanting to come back to England and coming back and being happy looking at how lovely and green it is, and then looking at all of the pictures I took while I wasn't in England and smiling at them, I also like Scotland and castles and climbing mountains and jumping off of really high rocks into the sea.

Maybe the thing I like most of all is imagining what I might do with a million pounds.

Where do you work?
Sometimes in my concrete cave bedroom, sometimes in my studio and sometimes I don't work at all.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Dogs or cats? Neither thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment