Wednesday 7 July 2010

Daniel Ryder

What is your name? How old are you?
My name is Daniel Ryder and I'm 26. I get called lots of things but most of my friends in London call me Angrydan.

What value do you think your art offers art?
Method and complexity.

If you were a shape which would you be?
Spherical.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
German would be most useful for my day job.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with beat?
FEET STREET SKEET TREAT REPEAT

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
I try to be as honest as possible with my friends.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
I'd rather be loved for things other than art. I don't want to be hated by anyone.

Tell me something you like?
Eating out.

Where do you work?
At home and at the studio in Acton.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
So who do you reckon's the daddy then? Squarepusher's the fucking daddy. He makes all the different styles of drum and bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment