Thursday 8 July 2010

Cereinyn Ord

What is your name? How old are you?
Cereinyn, as old as I feel

What value do you think your art offers art?
I'm not sure. To me, good art is about telling stories and inspiring people somehow. So whether my art offers anything is really up to the people who experience it.

If you were a shape which would you be?
An inverted sphere with the luxe sphere within as my ever-beating heart.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
German

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with grass?
Lass, glass, surpass, brass, sassafrass

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yep

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
I will always choose love

Tell me something you like?
Like is sort of middle ground. I don't even think I use the word that often although I probably like many things. Maybe tea. Tea is okay. I like tea.

Where do you work?
Not to seem airy fairy, but anywhere my imagination takes me.

Ask yourself a question and answer it
Q: What was that beautiful white bird that just swooped by my window?
A: I'm not sure but it's quick impression was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment