Wednesday 7 July 2010

Matt SPQR

What is your name? How old are you?
Matt .. Halfway to eighty

What value do you think your art offers art?
My art offers no value to art itself . i do hope though that some people can find some value in it.

If you were a shape which would you be?
babapapa

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
The language of a freeman and freethinker (as opposed to the words of a brainwashed slave to the system)

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with bleed?
seed, creed, feed, lead, breed

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
i am guardedly honest

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
i prefer to be loved or hated for who i am , if someone loves or hates my art then direct that at the art - not at me.

Tell me something you like?
waking up to a sunny afternoon

Where do you work?
in my home , in my shed, mostly though in my head.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Can you think of an inspiring , life changing question .. the sort of question that would wow anyone reading this with your intellectual reportoire and wisdom, or that would lead to a sense of warmth and humanity emanating from your words ?

ummmmmmmm... no, i cant.

No comments:

Post a Comment