Monday 8 November 2010

Dicky Graham

What is your name? How old are you?
Dicky Graham 28 inches

What value do you think your art offers art?
I think on a surface level my work is about humour but mainly I dont think about that - I just like the creative process of making new things. I think that is the same for all artists and so maybe my "art" offers no value to art. But I suppose I also regard my artwork as a by-product of my playing around and so in that sense the value of my art is that it highlights the importance of play and how "art" is a very useful tool for enabling what i regard as an important practise in daily life.


If you were a shape which would you be?

Probably a circle - not a square. (yellow one)

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Music or body

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with art?
Bet most people have put fart first

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
yes

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Good question

Tell me something you like?
I like copyright

Where do you work?
Harrow school art department

No comments:

Post a Comment