Monday 8 November 2010

Amber Creagh

What is your name? How old are you?
Amber Siobhan Creagh. I am thirty.

What value do you think your art offers art?
The value of you. To act as a well-weathered companion and reflect the owner.

If you were a shape which would you be?
Something with straight lines. I totally get off on straight lines, they're awesome.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Spanish - real handy in so cal, and to party with the mexicans. Or japanese - to completely change my approach to language.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with ink?
ratfink, ice rink, plinkety plink, rinky dink dink, nudge nudge wink wink.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Honestly? A person is only as good as their word.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
You can hate the art but don't hate me for it. There's nothing I love more than when someone loves what I've created. That's why I do it. But to create something beautifully smart that someone truly hated, that would be incredible.

Tell me something you like?
Dead things, though not people. Taxidermy and skulls and curio type whatnots.

Where do you work?
In LJ's kitchen and the sidewalk. Sometimes I have to keep moving down the street as people complain about the noise (this makes me sound like a hooker - I'm not).

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Do or die? - Do. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment