Tuesday 9 November 2010

Paula Lucido

What is your name?
My name is Paula Lucido.

What value do you think your art offers art?
I would hope that my art offers up some sensorial 'pleasure', an affective response and other stuff that can't be verbalised right this minute.

If you were a shape which would you be?
If I were a shape I would be a dodgily drawn circle.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
If I could speak any language I would choose French.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with ink?
Stink, pink, link, blink, shrink

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Loved

Tell me something you like?
I like rhythm

Where do you work?
At home.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Do i want to answer my own question? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment