Tuesday 16 November 2010

Lyndsey Critchley

What is your name? How old are you?
Lyndsey Critchley, 26

What value do you think your art offers art?
I'll let you know in 2040.

If you were a shape which would you be?
A circle. Or a pink triangle.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Japanese.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with ink?
Pink, Sink, Stink, Wink, Mink.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
To a fault most of the time.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
If my art is everything I want it to be then I don't really care. Though I suppose it would make for really shit gigs if there was only 5 people there and they were all throwing bottles of piss at me.

Tell me something you like?
Plants.

Where do you work?
At home, or at the pub.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
What do you want to happen to you when you die?
I want to be cremated and put in a long, drawn out, fucking spectacular fireworks display. To a mix tape which I will now go away and decide on and leave with.... the Lock Tavern. x

No comments:

Post a Comment