Saturday 20 November 2010

Juliette Lee

What is your name? How old are you?
Juliette Olivia LaGuardia Lee, 21.

What value do you think your art offers art?
How much should a mother charge for their child?

If you were a shape which would you be?
I feel like a dagger right now.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Slovakian or ancient greek

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with ink?
think
pink
slink
stink
brink

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Unfortunately yes

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Love fades sooner than hate

Tell me something you like?
My bear

Where do you work?
In my head and fingers

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
When will you do it?
When I have nothing left to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment