Monday 8 November 2010

Maria Coles

What is your name? How old are you?
Maria Coles. 25 years old

What value do you think your art offers art?
At the moment I attempt to add a social and educational value to art, as I am hoping my art teaching practice can help people in developing their identity and social, critical and creative skills.

If you were a shape which would you be?
Circle

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Portuguese

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with ink?
sink link think wink zink

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Loved

Tell me something you like?
My dog Marley comes first to mind, if that's considered as someTHING ;)

Where do you work?
I study full time, finishing my masters degree in art education. (The last job I had was as a teaching assistant in seventh grade)

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Q) Do you feel that your studies and practice as an art teacher really counts as "you art"?
A) I believe so since the work I do for a social or educational purpose is to me the most valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment