Thursday 5 August 2010

Tom Hovey

What is your name? How old are you?
Tom Hovey (twistedloaf), much older than i wanna be

What value do you think your art offers art?
a peak into my dirty bumhole of a brain

If you were a shape which would you be?
I don't believe in shapes only lines

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Cymraeg -Welsh butt

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with blue?
poo, who, knew, queue, poo

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
nope

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
not bothered, if you have taken the time to look at my work and you hate it, thats your call, but you've probably got shit in your eyes.

Tell me something you like?
questions about what I like

Where do you work?
I work out of my tiny studio in me flat in Norf London

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
what the fuck are you doing with your life drawing pointless pictures that no-one cares about?
dunno mate, bit rude aren't you

No comments:

Post a Comment