Thursday 5 August 2010

Alexandra Grossi

What is your name? How old are you?
Alexandra Pierson Grossi. I'm 25 today.

What value do you think your art offers art?
The first thing that pops into my mind is entertainment but hopefully it's more than that.

If you were a shape which would you be?
A tree.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
I wish I could speak French better.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with wine?
line, fine, time, mine, i'll keep tryin'!

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yea, hell yeah.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
I love controversy.

Tell me something you like?
Sex. G$.

Where do you work?
A hotel. I'm being honest.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
q: What am I going to do on August 3rd, 2020. a: Hopefully I will be performing. Doing the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment