Friday 6 August 2010

Pam Glew

What is your name? How old are you?
Pam Glew, 32

What value do you think your art offers art?
fear, attraction & questions national identity

If you were a shape which would you be?
A triangle, like the long skinny triangle shapes you get when you get a sample from a fabric shop.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
French- I'm learning, slowly.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with flag?
Slag, Blag, Gladrag, handbag and faghag

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
I try to always tell the truth.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
I don't like the idea of being hated much, but I'm not seeking either particularly. If people have a strong reaction to my work, that's fine.

Tell me something you like?
fancy dress parties, I've just had a Shipwrecked themed party, it was bloody brilliant.

Where do you work?
In my studio in Hove, England, its at the top of a converted farm barn building, its got an old fashioned, tudor feel.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
What have you got if you have a green ball in your right hand and a green ball in your left head?
Kermits undivided attention

No comments:

Post a Comment