Friday 20 August 2010

Cleo Jones

What is your name? How old are you?
My name is Cleo and I'm older than I want to be, but wiser because of it

What value do you think your art offers art?
A little bit of pretty

If you were a shape which would you be?
a dodecahedron... not really, a circle would be nice!

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
I've always wanted to learn sign language! Can sign 'Guinea Pig' so far :)

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with cut?
but, gut, mutt, tutt and slut

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Far too honest

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Loved ♥

Tell me something you like?
The word 'squiggy'

Where do you work?
Wherever I want

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
What's next?
Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment