Tuesday 10 August 2010

Anna Bo

What is your name? How old are you?
My name is Anna. You may call me Bo and pretend I'm your uncle. They tell me I've been alive for 20 years so far.

What value do you think your art offers art?
I haven't decided yet.

If you were a shape which would you be?
I would be shaped like a diamond and coloured like a ruby.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Latin. Then I'd build a time machine, go way way back, stab Caesar, say something dead cool and go down in history under any random funky stage name like "Brutus".

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with dream?
Sun/laserbeam, whipped/handcream, bloodstream.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Occasionally.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Anything with passion.

Tell me something you like?
The ocean, horses, cats, ravens, graveyards, cloaks, cheese, Ann Demeulemeester, Freud, electronica, shiny objects, chandeliers.

Where do you work?
Protected by white walls.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Going out tonight xxxx?
I live in Camden.

No comments:

Post a Comment