Wednesday 4 August 2010

Juniper Daumier

What is your name? How old are you?
My full name is Juniper Andrew Majiyebo Amtu Gambo
Lynddon Daumier… I know it’s a tongue twister… I’m ageless


What value do you think your art offers art?
Tesco Economy Value

If you were a shape which would you be?
Shapeless

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
A Nigerian dialect… oh waits a minute I already do… French, French women are so hot..

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with beer?
Dear
Queer
Fear
Tear
Rear


Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Depends who I’m speaking to…

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
I don’t care as long as people have a view or even look at it… You can get love and hate from anywhere, even a brothel…

Tell me something you like?
No holds barred Sex

Where do you work?
Planet Earth

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
I’m going to ask myself two questions because I can’t choose between the two:
Q/ If Robert Mugabe died where would you sit in regards to the funeral-seating plan?
A/ On top of the coffin

Q/ What age do kids stop being sexy?
A/ Never

No comments:

Post a Comment