Monday 2 August 2010

Gregory Siff

What is your name? How old are you?
Gregory George Siff. 32.

What value do you think your art offers brush?
I think my art offers sex, violence, and cupcakes.

If you were a shape which would you be?
I would be a jagged a star.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Italian.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with art?
dart, tart, heart, part, and i know you want me to say fart.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
i'm honest to the honest.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
loved to the bone, but i love haters too so hate and love. i guess lust is good too.

Tell me something you like?
The smell of the sun after it's burned the skin. i also like trolls, chocolate shakes, the colors blue, red and yellow.

Where do you work?
West Coast, I'm on the roof in the hills of Hollywood. East coast, in my mom's garage by the beach.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
What is your favorite way to kiss?
French.

No comments:

Post a Comment