Monday 13 June 2011

Meggs

What is your name? How old are you?

Dave 'Meggs' Hooke. 32

What value do you think your art offers art?

An individual’s unique view of their world in vivid abstraction and colour.

If you were a shape which would you be?

A cylinder.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?

Spanish.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with spray?

Pray, Fray, Stay, Play, Tina Fey

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?

Yeah I try my best to be.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?

Hmmm, good question, I think I'll go with loved. Hate in any circumstances leads to misery in the end.

Tell me something you like?

I like girls.

Where do you work?

I don't man, I make art for a living.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.

Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

Nope, me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment