Friday 24 June 2011

Mark Goss

What is your name? How old are you?

Mark Goss and on occasion MA*SS. 25

What value do you think your art offers art?

Hopefully my work has something in the craftmanship that is occasionally under-appreciated in art, I really try and make every aspect of my work as perfect as I can make it; especially in the quality of line, probably the most important part of my work.

If you were a shape which would you be?

An isosceles triangle.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?

Dutch, especially since I'm living in Flanders, although I am getting there slowly so alternatively Japanese.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with goss?

Boss, moss, loss, toss, doss.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?

Yes, aside from the odd white lie necessary to spare someones hurt feelings.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?

I'd like to say I don't care either way but a selfish part of me wants to be loved.

Tell me something you like?

Hungover sundays on the sofa watching shit films with the missis.

Where do you work?

Mainly on my kitchen table with my perfectly good but neglected drawing desk behind me.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.

What time do you need to meet your girlfriend?

Er...Now, shit, better go!...

No comments:

Post a Comment