Wednesday 15 June 2011

Jon Drypnz

What is your name? How old are you?

jon drypnz. 23

What value do you think your art offers art?

I'm not sure it offers much at all. I'm just another voice in the sea, but a voice none the less.

If you were a shape which would you be?

An upside down circle, repeated.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?

Spanish, Portuguese, Afrikaans, Mandarine, I'm not sure I can pick just one.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with decay?

delay today dismay relay yaced

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?

Surprisingly I do.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?

I like the idea of both, being loved because it is hated as well as hated because it is loved. I just enjoy the attention my work sometimes gets, positive and negative.

Tell me something you like?

Pineapples

Where do you work?

In a central city cave, Wellington, New Zealand

Ask yourself a question and answer it.

Where can we read more and see more things?

www.drypnz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment