Monday 21 June 2010

Rosie Foster

What is your name?How old are you?
Rosie. 20, 21 in August.

What value do you think your art offers art?
none at all, I'm still trying to find something to offer, I am in no way good enough to consider myself an artist yet, I've not effected anyone yet.

If you were a shape which would you be?
triangle, because "triangles are in right now"

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
french, so that my ex would love me again.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with skip?
dip
rip
lip
sip
nip(ple)

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
nope, I literally lie every day.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
loved, I can't handle hate, it makes me comfort eat, which makes me fat.

Tell me something you like?
free stuff, achieving things without having to work hard, my dog (I love him more than I've loved any human ever) and getting paid for jobs.

Where do you work?
I don't, not regularly, I just assist people here and there and rely on student money

Ask yourself a question and answer it.

when are you going to realise the fashion industry is never really going to accept you?

never.

No comments:

Post a Comment