Wednesday 9 June 2010

Paul Alexander Thornton

What is your name?
Paul Alexander Thornton

What value do you think your art offers art?
It's just designed to be pleasing to see and here, it's also really process orientated, I guess I like to refine techniques and try to make easily digestible entertainment from it and create fascination where possible.

If you were a shape which would you be?
A circle

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Other than English, it would be Spanish or Mandarin

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with rain?
Pain
Stain
Cane
Chain
Grain


Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yep

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Completely irrelevant to me, in my perfect world people's opinions of me wouldn't be affected by my work except for people I know being proud of me.

Tell me something you like?
Gypsy Jazz

Where do you work?
My house, South London

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Do you like Gangsta Rap? Yes, thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment