Sunday 6 June 2010

Danny Fox


What is your name? Danny Fox
How old are you?
24

What value do you think your art offers art?
not much, nothing new. just a few little scars, a memory of sorts...priceless in that way and probably valueless in another.

If you were a shape which would you be?
a wreck, a tangle.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
english queen, spanish pigeon.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with paint?
one
man
destroyed
by
love


Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
i really do consider myself to be an honest person, or maybe ive just been lying for too long. All my lovers are liars, thats why i dont beileve them when they say its dead. Can an honest person knowingly love a lie? does that make them a liar? i tried to be a theif but my hands were cut to ribbons. ive tried to steal the thunder and the kisses. i honestly dont know anymore.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
if you love me now theres a good chance you will hate me one day, its just the risk we run i suppose. Or, if you hate me now theres a chance you will know me better than anyone, maybe then we can fall in love. I cant really think of a reason for hating anyone unless it involves love, blind hatred, blind love. Im fairly sure they are the same thing, if a person is in love with another person and that person takes their love away what is left? it could be hatred but its just a strain of love. if that love was to taken away through other circumstances, for example... if one of the lovers was murdered by a seperate party the lover that remained in this world would hate the murderer, but only because they had removed one direction of love.
controversy never really interested me, nor did provocation. the only controversial thing about my work is probably its unbearable awkwardness, telling someone how you feel, showing off these feelings knowing full well that no one cares about them. I would prefer to be loved. I will always strive for love and will spend my life looking for it and i will hate myself for it in the end.

Tell me something you like?
free booze

Where do you work?
at the moment i work in a small room in clapton. i stand my matress up against the wall during the day. its ok.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Q. Are you ever actually going to go through with it?
A. NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment