Friday 25 June 2010

Frederick Fuller

What is your name? How old are you?
My name is Frederick Fuller and I'm 24 years of age.

What value do you think your art offers art?
Funny question, it's usually 'what do you think the value of your art is?' or something like that. I find that question hard to answer, I'd like to think some of my work is priceless!

If you were a shape which would you be?
If I was a shape I would be a perfect cirlce.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
I like the current English language very much but If I had to speak another I'd probably choose either middle English or Old English, that would be fun.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with blind?
Find
Mimed
Timed
Signed
nine'd or something?


Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
As honest as I can be.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Loved of course.

Tell me something you like?
I like Mountains.

Where do you work?
I'm currently in between worlds, on the old JSA (job seekers allowance) whilst working for 'experience' at a music publishers in London, amongst other things.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
My question would be... When will I, will I be famous? I can't answer that!

No comments:

Post a Comment