Wednesday 9 June 2010

Andrew-Peter Dough

What is your name?
Andrew-Peter Dough.

What value do you think your art offers art?
A fresh desire to be young and innocent.

If you were a shape which would you be?
Any shape that fits the hole.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Gobbledygook.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with young?
Sung Lung Tongue Swung Sprung.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
I've been honest and i've lied. It's not the thought, it's if you're caught.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Being loved feels nicer.

Tell me something you like?
The laughter of children.

Where do you work?
I don't work. I just do.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Q: Will i get caught?
A: I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment