Tuesday 18 May 2010

Marcus Orlandi

What is your name? How old are you?
What is your name? How old are you?

Orlandi, Marcus Mario Alberto. 23.

What value do you think your art offers art?
It's resulting value is utterly worthless, but means everything to me in it's creation.

If you were a shape which would you be?
An unnoticed one.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Italian.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with pencil?
Stencil, lentil, mental, bens skull, dental.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Certainly loved, but more respected.
Admiration I think is better than love.

Tell me something you like?
“Some Might Say”.

Where do you work?
Wherever.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
The male pattern baldness is becoming a problem,
what do you plan to do about it?
Worry every single day until I realise
there is nothing I can do about it.
I will eventually look like my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment