Wednesday 19 May 2010

Imbue

What is your name? How old are you?
imbue. I am 22 and a half.

What value do you think your art offers art?
Something a bit different, usually with subtle meanings and ideas behind the piece. More than just a pretty picture.

If you were a shape which would you be?
I would have to be a circle. It would be easier to get around the place and roll down hills. Nice.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
It would be Japanese. I would love to visit Japan and I don't think many people speak English there.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with pencil?
Stencil.... That's it.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes. Very honest.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
I would have to say loved really. I am not a big fan of hate.

Tell me something you like?
Energy drinks! Sugar free though, I'm diabetic.

Where do you work?
I work from home and my studio, both in Brighton.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
A: Doing art full-time around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment