Tuesday 25 May 2010

Charlie Evans

What is your name? How old are you?
Charlie Thundertown Evans. 22.

What value do you think your art offers art?
Pure mark making is my game.

If you were a shape which would you be?
Pollygon.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Spanish.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with art?
Fart, tart, hobart. Only three.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
I have lied and will again.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
I am not that interested in the opinions of other about my art.

Tell me something you like?
I really like Funcan Dergerson.

Where do you work?
I am currently working at the Hawley Arms.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Can you bare eating cat food if it were to save a cats life?

No thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment