Tuesday 18 May 2010

Gabrielle Palmer

What is your name? How old are you?
My Name Is Gabrielle, I am 22 years old.

What value do you think your art offers art?
My art offers me to Art.

If you were a shape which would you be?
I would be a triangle.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
I would speak Spanish and go and live In central America.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with art?
Fart, Tart, Heart, Part, Cart.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes I do. But that could be a Lie too.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Both, Loved and hated.
It’s better to create work that certain people understand and others don’t appreciate...
You would not want certain people to appreciate your work anyway.
Or hated (as Long as I enjoyed it)

Tell me something you like?
Something I like.... sex and the colour yellow

Where do you work?
work...In my head, at home, in a crap bar and also in a studio.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Q. Would you rather be surgically conjoined to Barry Manilow for 35 years,
or be Barry Manilow forever.
A. Both

No comments:

Post a Comment