Thursday 26 May 2011

Kevin Morosky

What is your name? How old are you?
Kevin Morosky, 28

What value do you think your art offers art?
None... My work is priceless, each image is a part of my life, a moment captured.. It be so disrespectful to ever put a value on any of it...Numbers just don't stretch that far...

If you were a shape which would you be?
Rectangle

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Spanish (I'm answering these questions while away in Ibiza).

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with snap?
Rap,
Strap,
Gat,
Clap,
Brap.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes. I will always stab you in your chest and never in your back.

Tell me something you like?
My boyfriend's grey hair.

Where do you work?
From my studio.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
If you could ask Boris Johnson one question what would it be?
Did you know your job as well as journey planner is a myth?

No comments:

Post a Comment