Thursday 26 May 2011

Idan Friedman

What is your name? How old are you?
My name is Idan Friedman. 36.

What value do you think your art offers art?
I never said this was art.

If you were a shape which would you be?
An organic shape. Like a pebble.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
I would love to speak with my dog.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with rub?
Grub, Pub, Club, Polar bear cub, Tub

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
yes

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
loved

Tell me something you like?
I like vintage street finds.

Where do you work?
I have a studio in the Israeli country side.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Idan: Idan, is it true you can’t argue with success?
Idan: no.

No comments:

Post a Comment