Tuesday 28 September 2010

Glyn Bateman

What is your name? How old are you?
My Name is Glyn which means ‘valley’. Often I am called Glynnypig. I am 32 Years of age.

What value do you think your art offers art?
Communication.

If you were a shape which would you be?
A Mandala.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
I would love to speak Italian rather dirtily!

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with crop?
Hop, Cop, Mop, Prop, Fop

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
I would prefer to be loved.

Tell me something you like?
Spanking drum skins hard! (I am also a Drummer.)

Where do you work?
Under the stairs.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Q: What do you call two chips stuck together?
A: Relationchips.

No comments:

Post a Comment