Tuesday 7 September 2010

Gary Smith

What is your name? How old are you?
Gary Smith - A.K.A. "Brickz and Stones"

What value do you think your art offers art?
The little "Yella Fella's" are marching into the art world....Slowly.

If you were a shape which would you be?
A curved Triangle, like a road sign...everybody stops and looks at them.

If you could speak any language which would you choose?
Japanese.

Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with ink?
Think about the link and never paint with pink krink...it's wrong....(ok, that was technically four)

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
As honest as the next person.

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
Loved.

Tell me something you like?
People that buy my art.

Where do you work?
I work for myself.....I'm a great boss!

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Will I succeed?.....Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment