Tuesday 7 December 2010

Nadia Barak

What is your name? How old are you?


Nadia Barak, 25


What value do you think your art offers art?


I think it offers exclusivity for the wearer, which in many ways is quite invaluable, as it is difficult to classify much art as 'unique' these days.


If you were a shape which would you be?


A triangle.


If you could speak any language which would you choose?


Arabic.


Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with ink?


Drink, Think, Stink, Wink, Blink


Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?


Yeah i think so.


Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?


Honestly, I'd love to be loved for my work. But I understand that it would not be to everyone's taste and therefore accept that people may hate it.
It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not.


Tell me something you like?


Lights


Where do you work?


I used to work at home when I lived in east but now I am back at my dad's and cannot work here. So... nowhere right now in terms of art. Oh yeah, I work in a pub.


Ask yourself a question and answer it.


What's your biggest fear(s)?
Suffocation and failure

No comments:

Post a Comment