Wednesday 1 December 2010

Esthele Girardet

What is your name? How old are you?  
My name is Esthele. I am 23.
What value do you think your art offers art?  
I can't claim that I offer something to art! Furthermore as a graphic designer I evolve more in applied arts than in fine arts.
If you were a shape which would you be?
I would be a tree.
If you could speak any language which would you choose?  
I would choose italian.
 Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with ink?
Difficult question for a french... I would say link, think, wink, sink and brink.
 Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes I think that I am an honest person. I hope so in fact.
 Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce? 
I prefer to be interesting.
   Tell me something you like? 
Countryside, forest, nature, fields...
Where do you work?
At home as a freelance graphic designer.
 Ask yourself a question and answer it 
Do you feel cheerful now? Definitely thank you London

No comments:

Post a Comment