Thursday 17 February 2011

Ian Stevenson

What is your name? How old are you?
Ian Stevenson. 33.

What value do you think your art offers art?
It is of unknown and immeasurable quantity.

If you were a shape which would you be?
A hole.


If you could speak any language which would you choose?
The language of inner peace and harmony. Now I want some fizzy ice cold caffeine, sugar in a variety of colour forms, one mountain of popcorn and a violent movie for my entertainment pleasure! Sorry please forgive me.


Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with draw?
Outlaw, Jigsaw, Hacksaw, Law, Withdraw.

Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yes I do and do you consider yourself to be a trusting person?

Would you prefer to be loved or hated because of the art you produce?
I'd prefer that it made people think, either for good or bad.


Tell me something you like?
Daytime TV.

Where do you work?
In an enclosed room where anything can be conjured up in an instant via a series of holograms. Where all is possible and no activities are wrong.

Ask yourself a question and answer it.
Do you think religion has a lot to answer for and causes more harm than god, sorry I mean good? Hey you're not going to trick me into answering that.

No comments:

Post a Comment