Saturday 19 February 2011

Stuart Semple

What is your name? How old are you?
Stuart Semple. Thirty
What value do you think your art offers art?
I have no idea, Im sure art gives me more than I give it.
If you were a shape which would you be?
Defiantly an upside down triangle (point to the ground) black
If you could speak any language which would you choose? 
Italian, I desperately need to learn italian
Can you quickly list five words that rhyme with paint?
Faint, taint, restraint, saint, quaint
 Do you consider yourself to be an honest person?
Yeah
 Would you prefer to beloved or hated because of the art you produce?
Loved
 Tell me something you like?
 lentils
Where do you work?
 In camberwell and in dorset  
Ask yourself a question and answer it. 
 What are you excited about? The new Radiohead album

No comments:

Post a Comment